We are currently recruiting experienced Tenancy Sustainment Officers to work within variety of 24 hour supported accommodation services and floating support services for Housing Associations and charities that provides support to vulnerable adults and young people across the Leicester area.
We have a fantastic opportunity to work with a leading housing association in the Leicester area supporting clients experiencing homelessness, mental health and substance misuse
This role is full time temporary 37.5 hours a week working to a rota Monday – Friday working to a rota covering early shifts and late shifts
The minimum term for this temporary role is 3 months with a view to become permanent for the right candidate
If you are passionate, flexible and have experience and knowledge of working with clients who are experiencing substance misuse, homelessness and mental health we would like to hear from you.
AS A Tenancy sustainment officer YOUR DUTIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Delivering an outstanding housing services to vulnerable residents
- Working within the organizations aims and objectives to deliver a customer focused service
- Coordinating tenancy management and rent collections to ensure all housing management income is collected effectively
- Delivering a fair process of applications, carrying out relevant background checks and allocating properties in a professionally and efficient way
- Ensuring supported accommodation is available for use, minimizing void turnaround times If
- Managing all H&S and property standards and working effectively as a team to ensure they are maintained
ESSENTIAL SKILLS and Experience
- Previous experience within a tenancy sustainment role or position within a supported housing environment
- Experience of working with vulnerable or challenging adults
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to maintain accurate records.
Candidates should have a current, enhanced DBS certificate, if you do not hold a valid DBS Certificate, they must be willing to apply for one
An immediate start can be offered subject to employment and DBS checks