Adullam Social Enterprises
Adullam Social Enterprises has been successfully trading since 2010, and in 2016 was formally registered as a Community Interest Company (CIC).
Our mission is to create positive social outcomes through business enterprises which are affordable and accessible, whilst ensuring that we put people and the environment at the heart of everything we do.
Our vision is to support positive changes for people and for our environment.
We value: Innovation, Passion, Creativity, and Motivation.
- Social Value by Design – embedding social value into the core processes of our business
- Embed social value as the fundamental basis for any initiatives we fund or set up
- Through diversity and inclusion, create social value initiatives that positively impact on vulnerable people and the environment within the communities in which we operate
- Ensure that the projects we fund or set up provide more creative ways of changing people’s lives
- Create sustainable enterprises around the ‘build to give back’ concept through co-production and innovation
We can help you get the staff you need or train your exiting staff whilst enhancing your corporate social responsibility at the same time, but simply using our services or partnering with us. When you support us, you help us to support more disadvantaged people in the communities in which we operate. To find out more please visit our social value page.
If you think our servicers could help you, don’t hesitate to contact us. Our staff are friendly, professional and always go above and beyond.